Back-to-School Junior High - High School Supply List
Junior High - High School Supply List
- Book covers! Students will be required to have books covered by classtime on the first Friday of the school year. They can ask for paper for this purpose here at school, or purchase stretchable cloth covers. The best and strongest covers by far, however, are still the grocery paper sack covers, but you’ll have to ask for them in the check-out line.
- Paper (Spiral or looseleaf – check with teachers)
- Pens (blue, black, and red)
- Three-ring binder(s) (Some teachers require that a binder be used exclusively for their classes.)
- Binder dividers (The kinds with pockets are good for loose papers.)
- Pocket folders
- Calculator – check with math teacher to see if they are recommended and for type
- A sturdy backpack or bag
- Pencil case
- Index cards, ruled and unruled (These are great for making flash cards.)
- Locker Organizers
- USB flashdrive(s)
- *Padlocks for gym lockers are PROVIDED by the school, but the student must request one. Using a lock is the only way to absolutely ensure that items are not stolen from locker rooms.
*Students may need additional items for specific classes – these will be requested by the teacher at the appropriate time.